Sunday 22 June 2008

Tyler Enjoying Quiet Life As Single Mum

Actress Liv Tyler is happy to shun the celebrity party lifestyle in favour of spending her nights in front of the TV. The Amrageddon beauty is enjoying the quiet life as a single mum to four-year-old son Milo, after recently splitting from British rocker Royston Langdon after five years of marriage. And Tyler - the daughter of Aerosmith star Steven Tyler - admits she loves nothing more than spending her time holed up in her New York home. She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "I don't want to surprise or shock. And I don't have any urge to run naked along a beach or get drunk at a party. "I live quietly in New York, out of the public eye. I don't go out much. "My favourite nights are staying in watching TV or going to a movie and eating popcorn."


See Also